|Mahmoud Hojeij‘We Need to Talk’
Mahmoud Hojeij was born in 1975, Beirut, Lebanon. He is an international award filmmaker and a contemporary artist of mixed media.
at the end of the day, any view can turn into a point of view; just like how any point has become a view.
so it does not matter any more if in the unlikely event of failure, a product is fixed, replaced or thrown away.
we need to talk.
(information and pictures kindly provided by Agial Art Gallery)
- RT @Dazed: These paintings pay tribute to the queer nightlife of NYC ✨ See more: bit.ly/3wrNRYk https://t.co/SWEriKk4S3 2 months ago
- RT @charliejames: 5 Artists on Our Radar This May artsy.net/article/artsy-… via @artsy #gabriellasanchez #gabriellasanchezartist @TaymourGrah… 2 months ago
- RT @paintbritain: @JMPaintingPrize #samdouglas, @MatthewKrishanu #SikelelaOwen @mandypayne24 Being with Trees #daybowman @bprojectspace… 3 months ago
- RT @Gazette_Inter: @TaymourGrahne is opening a second London space, in Notting Hill. Its 900 square feet will showcase “emerging, mid-caree… 3 months ago
- RT @ThomHetheringto: I've gone on a lot about Evie O'connor on here. I love her work, I love the fact she decided staying North was critica… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
- 239,194 views