In late November/ early December, I will be heading to Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt, to learn about these beautiful country’s distinct art scenes. I will write a lengthy feature on each country’s art scene as part of a new ‘Art Guide’ section that will be added to the Art of the Mid East blog. While in these fascinating North African cities, I will be visiting galleries, museums, artists studios and collectors homes to really get a full grasp as to what exciting things are happening!
- RT @Dazed: These paintings pay tribute to the queer nightlife of NYC ✨ See more: bit.ly/3wrNRYk https://t.co/SWEriKk4S3 2 months ago
- RT @charliejames: 5 Artists on Our Radar This May artsy.net/article/artsy-… via @artsy #gabriellasanchez #gabriellasanchezartist @TaymourGrah… 2 months ago
- RT @paintbritain: @JMPaintingPrize #samdouglas, @MatthewKrishanu #SikelelaOwen @mandypayne24 Being with Trees #daybowman @bprojectspace… 3 months ago
- RT @Gazette_Inter: @TaymourGrahne is opening a second London space, in Notting Hill. Its 900 square feet will showcase “emerging, mid-caree… 3 months ago
- RT @ThomHetheringto: I've gone on a lot about Evie O'connor on here. I love her work, I love the fact she decided staying North was critica… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
- 239,195 views