Don’t forget to visit the Beirut Exhibition Center for the Chafic Abboud exhibition that ends tomorrow! It is a great show with very significant works of art. These works have been brought to this exhibition from many collectors’ homes and will probably not be seen in public again for a very long time! Check it out!
- RT @Dazed: These paintings pay tribute to the queer nightlife of NYC ✨ See more: bit.ly/3wrNRYk https://t.co/SWEriKk4S3 2 months ago
- RT @charliejames: 5 Artists on Our Radar This May artsy.net/article/artsy-… via @artsy #gabriellasanchez #gabriellasanchezartist @TaymourGrah… 2 months ago
- RT @paintbritain: @JMPaintingPrize #samdouglas, @MatthewKrishanu #SikelelaOwen @mandypayne24 Being with Trees #daybowman @bprojectspace… 2 months ago
- RT @Gazette_Inter: @TaymourGrahne is opening a second London space, in Notting Hill. Its 900 square feet will showcase “emerging, mid-caree… 2 months ago
- RT @ThomHetheringto: I've gone on a lot about Evie O'connor on here. I love her work, I love the fact she decided staying North was critica… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
- 239,132 views