Check out Katya Traboulsi’s ‘Of Others,’ currently exhibiting at ‘The Venue’ in the Beirut Souqs. The exhibition will run till October 23, and is open daily from 4 pm- 10 pm. The exhibition is a unique concept, with some great art work. I encourage all those in Beirut to check it out. For more information on Katya Traboulsi click here:
- RT @Dazed: These paintings pay tribute to the queer nightlife of NYC ✨ See more: bit.ly/3wrNRYk https://t.co/SWEriKk4S3 2 months ago
- RT @charliejames: 5 Artists on Our Radar This May artsy.net/article/artsy-… via @artsy #gabriellasanchez #gabriellasanchezartist @TaymourGrah… 2 months ago
- RT @paintbritain: @JMPaintingPrize #samdouglas, @MatthewKrishanu #SikelelaOwen @mandypayne24 Being with Trees #daybowman @bprojectspace… 3 months ago
- RT @Gazette_Inter: @TaymourGrahne is opening a second London space, in Notting Hill. Its 900 square feet will showcase “emerging, mid-caree… 3 months ago
- RT @ThomHetheringto: I've gone on a lot about Evie O'connor on here. I love her work, I love the fact she decided staying North was critica… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
- 239,194 views